Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2014/10/01 15:09:08 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] Integrate the Validation Framework prototype from SLING-2803 into contrib

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 11:04 AM, Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...What's the process of integrating this code into
> Sling? Is there anyone who could help with this? Does this thread act as a
> voting thread for integration into contrib?...

Considering that we have broad consensus in this thread I think we can
just proceed with importing your code under contrib.

As you're an Apache committer and the code was developed "inside"
SLING-2803 I don't think we need IP clearance.

Unless someone objects, I'll commit this under contrib tomorrow or Friday.

-Bertrand

Re: [PROPOSAL] Integrate the Validation Framework prototype from SLING-2803 into contrib

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.
Thank you very much, Bertrand! I noticed that there's already an
enhancement request - see SLING-4010 [1].

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-4010

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.