Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com> on 2012/01/10 17:19:57 UTC

New figure on components page

Hi,

I have updated the components page and added a small figure
illustrating the Stanbol components.

WDYT? Is this figure useful to get an overview? What is missing or
should be changed?

The staging version is available at [1].

[1] http://stanbol.staging.apache.org/stanbol/docs/trunk/components.html

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: New figure on components page

Posted by Olivier Grisel <ol...@ensta.org>.
2012/1/10 Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I have updated the components page and added a small figure
> illustrating the Stanbol components.
>
> WDYT? Is this figure useful to get an overview? What is missing or
> should be changed?
>
> The staging version is available at [1].
>
> [1] http://stanbol.staging.apache.org/stanbol/docs/trunk/components.html

Nice work.

--
Olivier

Re: New figure on components page

Posted by Alberto Musetti <mu...@cs.unibo.it>.
Hi Fabian,
 the illustration is ok.

I have a suggestion to make the document more visually beautiful : stretch the image width maintaining the same height (adding left and right pading to the components) and center the image and the caption.

I know, i'm pedantic :)

Best,
Alberto

Posted by Andreas Gruber <an...@gmail.com>.