Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no> on 2007/08/13 16:14:30 UTC

Is AUTO_SCROLL broken?

I just noticed that auto scroll doesn't work anymore, it used to... And the only thing I have done the last weeks is to upgrade
to myfaces 1.1.5 and tomahawk 1.1.6...

Is this a known problem or am I missing something?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj@havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied:

Re: Is AUTO_SCROLL broken?

Posted by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no>.
Just tried with the latest snapshot of both myfaces and tomahawk and using those, auto_scroll works...

BTJ

Re: Is AUTO_SCROLL broken?

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: Is AUTO_SCROLL broken?

Posted by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no>.

Re: Is AUTO_SCROLL broken?

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: Is AUTO_SCROLL broken?

Posted by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no>.

Re: Is AUTO_SCROLL broken?

Posted by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no>.
Done... (MYFACES-1706)

Re: Is AUTO_SCROLL broken?

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Interesting. File an issue with your comments, I might be able to look into
this some time the next days.

regards,

Martin

On 8/15/07, Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no> wrote:

> Yes, it looks like this...:
>
> <script type="text/javascript"><!--
>
>         function getScrolling()
>         {
>                 var x = 0; var y = 0;if (self.pageXOffset ||
> self.pageYOffset)
>                 {
>                         x = self.pageXOffset;
>                         y = self.pageYOffset;
>                 }
>                  else if ((document.documentElement &&
> document.documentElement.scrollLeft)||(document.documentElement &&
> document.documentElement.scrollTop)) {
>                         x = document.documentElement.scrollLeft;
>                         y = document.documentElement.scrollTop;
>                 }
>                  else if (document.body)
>                 {
>                         x = document.body.scrollLeft;
>                         y = document.body.scrollTop;
>                 }
>                 return x + "," + y;
>         }
>
> //--></script>
>

> BTJ
>
> On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 09:55:37 +0200
> "Martin Marinschek" <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > so is the method getScrolling rendered?
> >
> > regards,
> >
> > Martin
> >
> > On 8/13/07, Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no> wrote:
> > >
> > > Not sure what to look for, but I can see some hidden buttons called
> > > autoScroll and also some onclick events that contain:
> > >
> > > {oamSetHiddenInput('content:formOrder','autoScroll',getScrolling());}
> > >

> > > BTJ

> > > guessing the errors should be shown there...)

> > > to... And the only thing I have done the last weeks is to

> > > strange Satanic messages"
> > > Windows"

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -