Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Stand H <hs...@yahoo.com> on 2006/07/26 08:02:06 UTC

Non-english mail and Bayes

Hi,

I'm not sure if I can feed non-english email to
sa-learn. I have default ok_languages and ok_locales
and Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::TextCat also loaded.
Can I train it?

I have read the man page of TextCat but still don't
understand the concept of language support of
Spamassassin.

Here is the quota from TextCat man page:
"You can then specify which languages are considered
okay for incoming mail and if the guessed language is
not okay, UNWANTED_LANGUAGE_BODY is triggered"

If languages are considered ok what will happen? Any
effect on other (rule) checking?

What happens if UNWANTED_LANGUAGE_BODY is triggered?

Can anyone pls explain to me in details about this?

Thanks,
Stand

http://mail.yahoo.com