Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by "Scovetta, Michael V" <Mi...@ca.com> on 2003/05/01 18:54:10 UTC

precompiled apr.lib / win32

Hey all--
   I was wondering if anyone had a precompiled apr.lib available? I'm running into problems compiling apr/apr-util/apr-iconv/apr-serf on my box (least of which problems is a firewall preventing a current apr-iconv snapshot). I'm trying to compile jakarta jk2 / isapi and I'm soooo close. I found one version of apr.lib online, but it's missing a definition of apr_socket_timeout_set(...).

Thanks in advance, it is much appreciated!

Michael V. Scovetta
Computer Associates
Programmer
tel: +1 631 342 3139
michael.scovetta@ca.com

Re: precompiled apr.lib / win32

Posted by Jim Carlson <jc...@jnous.com>.
Try downloading the Windows version of Apache 2.xx.  The binary version will
give you a precompiled libapr.dll and libaprutil.dll.  I don't know the apr
version offhand, but I do know that apr_socket_timeout_set() should be there.

Jim