Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Sule BASOL <ka...@icloud.com> on 2013/02/16 19:26:30 UTC

openejb demoting thru bluetooth and xbee

	hello , is it possible to call remote methods on openejb thru bluetooth and zigbee layer ?

Re: openejb demoting thru bluetooth and xbee

Posted by dsh <da...@gmail.com>.
Btw, do you mind to talk a bit about your use case? Sounds like a mobility
use case where I think zigbee isn't so common on cell phones no?

Cheers
Daniel

Posted by dsh <da...@gmail.com>.