Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/22 12:26:18 UTC

TCPEchoRawXMLTest has commented test cases??

Hi Andreas,

There are few test methods that are commented out in the TCPEchoRawXMLTest
and I tried uncommenting them and they seems to be passing. Is there any
reason for these tests to be commented out?

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton
Technical Lead & Product Manager; WSO2 ESB; http://wso2.org/esb

Re: TCPEchoRawXMLTest has commented test cases??

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 02:55, Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> :-), sorry, I was on the mind set that you did it.. well I remember you
> doing some work on TCP transport on synapse isn't it?

No, I never used the TCP transport with Synapse.

Andreas

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Ruwan,