Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com> on 2016/08/09 08:09:37 UTC

Pull Request for SLING-5792, SLING-5795, SLING-5868

Hi Sling-Devs

On July 19th I opened a pull request containing the proposed improvements
for SLING-5792 [0] as well as a new contribution covering SLING-5795 and
SLING-5868 [1][2].

The pull request comes with plenty of tests as well as a brief description
summarising the changes and listing any remaining TODOs, which I would
start addressing once I know if this is going to make it into the Sling
code base.

I would appreciate if someone could take a look at the pull request and
either come back to me with review findings or push the changes.

Thanks and best regards
Angela

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-5792
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-5795

[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-5868

Re: Pull Request for SLING-5792, SLING-5795, SLING-5868

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com>.
Hi Sling-Devs

The pull request has been updated incorporating initial feedback
from Carsten.

I would appreciate if the Sling team could follow up on this.

Thanks and kind regards
Angela