Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Yu <li...@apache.org> on 2022/07/01 09:18:39 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Move all generated documentation to apache/pulsar-site repo

Hi Michael,
Thanks for your awesome idea!
You can request Lili (@urfree) and me to review after submitting PRs.

Hi everyone,
Before submitting changes to the Pulsar website and documentation, it's
helpful to read Pulsar Documentation Organization Guide [1].
It shows the comparison and relationship between the puslar/site2 repo [2]
and puslar-site/site2 repo [3].

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-1uJyd1k9_h56xiiVRVOnrLcCnTmg9n7SrHhNVNEEi4/edit#
[2] https://github.com/apache/pulsar/tree/master/site2
[3] https://github.com/apache/pulsar-site/tree/main/site2

Yu and Lili

Posted by Michael Marshall <mm...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the feedback, and thank you for sharing those docs Yu.

I will probably move forward on this task next week. First, I plan to
fix the doc generation in the pulsar-site repo.

Thanks,
Michael