Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dirk Moolman <Di...@digicare.co.za> on 2006/05/16 18:03:46 UTC

AppBase

I saw this being discussed in a thread, and found this in the
documentation, but still do not understand the variable (apologies for
all these simple questions).

>From the name, I assume "AppBase" is the directory where I install my
individual applications (or is this just one central directory ?).

Where do I set this ?    I am still trying to set up a Tomcat server on
Linux, but only get as far as the deployment of war files - in short, I
have never worked with Tomcat before, and am still trying to understand
it's structure / layout ...

Dirk Moolman
Database and Unix Administrator
Digicare Technologies (HealthCorp)

The other day I was trapped on an escalator for hours....the power went
out!!!

The information on this e-mail including any attachments relates to the official business of DigiCare (Pty) Ltd. The information is confidential and legally privileged and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised and as such any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on it is unlawful. Please notify the sender immediately if it has inadvertently reached you and do not read, disclose or use the content in any way.

No responsibility whatsoever is accepted by DigiCare (Pty) Ltd if the information is, for whatever reason, corrupted or does not reach its intended destination. The views expressed in this e-mail  are the views of the individual sender and should in no way be construed as the views of DigiCare (Pty) Ltd, except where the sender has specifically stated them to be the views of DigiCare (Pty) Ltd.