Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Filippo Balicchia <fb...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/26 23:30:21 UTC

Hi, in karaf 2.3.1 when I try to add url from webconsole in features tab i get the follwing error HTTP ERROR 405 Problem accessing /system/console/features. Reason: HTTP method POST is not supported by this URL Probably for secure reason there is a block on HTTP post method. Can be changed this default behavior through a configuration file ? Regards --Filippo

Re: Hi, in karaf 2.3.1 when I try to add url from webconsole in features tab i get the follwing error HTTP ERROR 405 Problem accessing /system/console/features. Reason: HTTP method POST is not supported by this URL Probably for secure reason there is a block on HTTP post method. Can be changed this default behavior through a configuration file ? Regards --Filippo

Posted by Filippo Balicchia <fb...@gmail.com>.
LS,
sorry for my fault previous subject it was a wrong cut & paste

Regards

--Filippo