Posted to olio-dev@incubator.apache.org by Richard McDougall <rm...@vmware.com> on 2009/03/05 18:03:47 UTC

Olio runtime errors

Hi,

I'm have the latest code from svn trunk running in an Olio test environment, but am seeing some coherency differences between the driver and the application.

 *   The driver asks for files in the uploaded_files directory named *_thumb.jpg, yet the fileloader has created files with _t.jpg.
 *   The application doesn't work unless I log-in. Is this correct (different from what the rails.html says)
 *   The driver when run at scale-factor 25 seems to ask for more files in the uploaded_files directory than those which are created from a scale-factor 200 fileloader.sh setup.

Should I be getting a different rails driver from somewhere?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard.

Re: Olio runtime errors

Posted by William Sobel <ws...@eecs.berkeley.edu>.
On Mar 5, 2009, at 10:03 AM, Richard McDougall wrote:

> I'm have the latest code from svn trunk running in an Olio test
> environment, but am seeing some coherency differences between the
> driver and the application.
>

> *   The driver asks for files in the uploaded_files directory named
> *_thumb.jpg, yet the fileloader has created files with _t.jpg.
> *   The application doesn't work unless I log-in. Is this correct
> (different from what the rails.html says)
> *   The driver when run at scale-factor 25 seems to ask for more
> files in the uploaded_files directory than those which are created
> from a scale-factor 200 fileloader.sh setup.
>
> Should I be getting a different rails driver from somewhere?
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We have a fix in progress for the thumb issue. It should be committed
soon with some other fixes. I'm shooting for next week to get these
items fixed.

Cheers,
- Will Sobel

Re: Olio runtime errors

Posted by Prashant Srinivasan <Pr...@Sun.COM>.
Richard,
 > The application doesn't work unless I log-in. Is this correct
(different from what the rails.html says)

I'm able to browse events and the calendar even when not logged in.  I
cannot list the users or post an event.  Is that different from what
you're seeing?

 > The driver asks for files in the uploaded_files directory named
*_thumb.jpg, yet the fileloader has created files with _t.jpg.

It doesn't work for me either, but with a minor difference.  I see that
the fileloader creates files with the "_thumb.jpg", but the Rails apps
asks for "t.jpg" prefix(no underscore).

 -ps