Posted to users@maven.apache.org by John Patrick <nh...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/04 12:56:20 UTC

maven-surefire-plugin 2.2 ignoring skipExec

Is anyone else having issues with surefire plugin ignoring configuration.

According to
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/test-mojo.html the
configuration value of skipExec is valid and will compile but not execute
tests.

 <skip>true</skip> works <skipExec>true</skipExec> doesn't work

I've tried 2.0, 2.1.x and 2.2 and they all ignore skipExec.

I'm maintaining a multi module project and the root pom has configuration
for the surefire plugin. I just want to temporarily get a few modules to not
execute their tests.

Any ideas?

John