Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Alex Boyko <ab...@pivotal.io> on 2015/05/22 17:39:35 UTC

Interpreter md not found

Hi all,

I have installed and started Zeppelin, created a note and attempted to type in md paragraph:
%md ## Header

That resulted in 'Interpreter md not found’ message and a stack trace
org.apache.zeppelin.notebook.Note.run(Note.java:269) org.apache.zeppelin.socket.NotebookServer.runParagraph(NotebookServer.java:531) org.apache.zeppelin.socket.NotebookServer.onMessage(NotebookServer.java:119) org.java_websocket.server.WebSocketServer.onWebsocketMessage(WebSocketServer.java:469) org.java_websocket.WebSocketImpl.decodeFrames(WebSocketImpl.java:368) org.java_websocket.WebSocketImpl.decode(WebSocketImpl.java:157) org.java_websocket.server.WebSocketServer$WebSocketWorker.run(WebSocketServer.java:657)

I do have ‘md' listed in the interpreters… Spark interpreter worked for me… MD doesn’t… any idea why it’s misbehaving?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Alex

P.S. Hope it’s the right place to ask such questions.

Re: Interpreter md not found

Posted by DuyHai Doan <do...@gmail.com>.
Hello Alex

Try to add a line break: