Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org> on 2021/06/25 01:44:14 UTC

Meeting:2021-06-24] Apache ShenYu (Incubating) Community Meeting

Hi Community:

Here are the minutes of our committers meeting

Time :Every Thursday at 9 pm

Cycle Time : Every 2 weeks

Mode : Online Tencent Video Conference

Purpose:Building Open And Governance Community

Moderator : xiaoyu

Participants:
|Nickname(pinyin)   |     GithubId              |         Role        |
|xiaoyu                     |     yu199195            |   commmitter  |
|zhanglei                  |     sabersola            |   commmitter  |
|yangze                    |     axing                   |   commmitter  |
|fengzhengbing        |     fengzhengbing    |   commmitter  |
|tangyudong             |     tydhot                  |   commmitter  |
|fengzhenbing          |     fengzhenbing      |   commmiter    |
|liuwei                       |     lw1243925457    |   commmitter  |
|mingjie                     |     KevinClair           |   commmitter  |
|zhangyonglun          |     tuohai666            |   commmitter  |
|liuyi                          |     Trafalgar-YuI       |   commmitter  |
|dengliming               |     dengliming          |   commmitter  |
|cheng                       |     JenkinsChan       |   contributor   |
|feihongxueni            |     songyuequan       |   contributor   |
|tangzhen                  |     tttangzhen           |   contributor    |
|zhou                         |     Zhoutzzz              |   contributor

|dengdaming             |     flycash                 |   contributor    |
|lamu                         |     lahmxu                 |   contributor

|wuzhiguo                  |     kevinw66             |   contributor    |
|xiaolong                    |     lxl910128             |   contributor

|yanrenzhu                 |     renzhuyan           |   contributor    |
|ziye                           |     midnight2014       |   contributor

|ting                            |     ting97                   |
contributor    |
|zhangwei                   |     zhangwei             |   contributor    |
|yiren                          |      ------                     |
community   |
|tjudream                    |      tjudream              |   community   |
|kesi                            |      jook                     |
community   |
|lixun                           |      fixwater               |
community   |
|ouyang                        |      vince                  |   community

The results of the discussion are as follows:

1. Apache ShenYu Website

* Adjusting the structure and style of the document's table of contents
(@fengzhenbing).

* Reprogramming document classification.

* Fixing errors in the documentation and completing new features.

* In the future, the revamp of the official website.

2. Release

* This version Release Manager is @tuohai666.

* Combing license in shenyu (@tuohai666).

* Combing license in shenyu-dashboard (@fengzhenbing @dengliming).

3. Development Task (major)

* Data synchronization support etcd (done).

* Development Response plugin (done).

* Development outh2 plugin (done).

* Development modify request plugin (On-going).

* Admin support for multiple data sources for oracle, pgsql (On-going).

* ShenYu integration test (On-going).

* Observability using java agent (Future).

* Plugin dynamic loading (Future).

* ShenYu gateway performance test and optimization (Future).

* Support spring cloud grayscale release (Future).

* Support apache dubbo grayscale release (Future).

Community Governance:

* Introducing the community to mailing lists

* Community governance program result is (
https://github.com/dromara/shenyu/issues/1601)

* Add docker file to community user.