Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/20 07:42:14 UTC

Avoka JIRA instance shutdown

Hi All,

Now that we have an Apache JIRA instance available (thanks everyone) I
think we should look at shutting down the Avoka instance.

Any comments, probably should update existing web site links and put
in a redirect page on the Avoka JIRA URL.

regards Malcolm Edgar

Re: Avoka JIRA instance shutdown

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Malcolm,

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 8:42 AM, Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Now that we have an Apache JIRA instance available (thanks everyone) I
> think we should look at shutting down the Avoka instance.
>
> Any comments, probably should update existing web site links and put
> in a redirect page on the Avoka JIRA URL.

A redirect would be ideal. I am busy updating the links on the websites too.
In facts its already updated however I used *https*://issues.apache.org'
instead of *http*. Will change that shortly.

Thanks

bob