Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Juan José Vázquez Delgado <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/29 12:35:07 UTC

Servlet Service error over Weblogic 9.2

Hi all,

I was working with Cocoon 2.2-RC1´s Servlet Service. Everything is ok when i
deploy my application to Tomcat but when i deploy it to Weblogic 9.2 i get
this error:

java.net.MalformedURLException: Could not resolve blockcontext:/proxy-block/
    at org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.ServletServiceContext.getResource(
ServletServiceContext.java:134)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapServlet$RequestProcessor.createTreeProcessorConfiguration
(SitemapServlet.java:152)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapServlet$RequestProcessor.getProcessor(
SitemapServlet.java:93)
    at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.RequestProcessor.<init>(
RequestProcessor.java:107)
    at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapServlet$RequestProcessor.<init>(
SitemapServlet.java:82)
    at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapServlet.init(SitemapServlet.java:53)
    at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:256)

My spring configuration is like this:

  xmlns:servlet="http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/servlet"
  http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/servlet
http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/servlet/cocoon-servlet-1.0.xsd">

  <bean id="proxy-block.block" class="
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapServlet">
    <servlet:context mount-path="" context-path="blockcontext:/proxy-block/"
/>
  </bean>

</beans>

The war file has the proxy-block.jar in his lib directory, and the
deployment to Weblogic has been proved in stage and no stage mode.

Can anybody help me with this problem?.

Thanks in advance,

Juanjo

Re: Servlet Service error over Weblogic 9.2

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Juan José Vázquez Delgado wrote:
> I was working with Cocoon 2.2-RC1´s Servlet Service. Everything is ok
> when i deploy my application to Tomcat but when i deploy it to Weblogic
> 9.2 i get this error:
>
> java.net.MalformedURLException: Could not resolve
> blockcontext:/proxy-block/
>     at
> org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.ServletServiceContext.getResource(ServletServiceContext.java:134)

AFAICS another exception happened at this line and was not logged anywhere.
Would it be possible for you to add a "e.printStacktrace()" line there and try
again?

Or you can wait and see if somebody else have better idea :)

Vadim