Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jon <jo...@digital-innovation.no> on 2007/06/26 14:25:06 UTC

Firewall and tcp connection

Hi!
I wonder what the status is on the following post:
http://www.nabble.com/Firewall-tf2258067s2354.html#a6263450

In a firewall situation only one connection initiated by the broker behind
the firewall would work if messages would flow two-ways.

-Jon

Re: Firewall and tcp connection

Posted by Tom Samplonius <to...@samplonius.org>.
----- "Jon" <jo...@digital-innovation.no> wrote:
> Hi!
> I wonder what the status is on the following post:
> http://www.nabble.com/Firewall-tf2258067s2354.html#a6263450
>
> In a firewall situation only one connection initiated by the broker
> behind
> the firewall would work if messages would flow two-ways.
>
> -Jon

  It is client-server, so just open up the OpenWire port.

Tom