Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by James Chaplin <jc...@apache.org> on 2021/11/06 02:21:57 UTC

Re: Re: [TEST] Struts 2.5.27 test build is ready

Hi Lukasz and Greg.

Thanks for looking into the behaviour, Lukasz.

And thanks, Greg, for indicating you did not see any similar warnings when running your application on Tomcat with 2.5.27.

I noticed those log warn outputs when running the 2.5.27 Showcase on Tomcat 8.5.x, so if there is some sort of race condition involved, it may not be just when running under Jetty.  Or, it could be something specific to the Showcase itself.

Unless the unexpected log warnings can be confirmed/reproduced as a general issue for 2.5.27 in real-world usage, I guess it should be OK.

Thanks again for taking a look.

Regards,

     James.