Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by lili <ll...@163.com> on 2010/12/03 11:22:49 UTC

SCA service EJB binding

Hello,
   I encountered a problem when I use SCA service ejb-binding. The detail is as follows:
    In the composite file, I want to make a service bind as ejb,but I don't know how to write the attributes of the binding.ejb element,and another question is that when I have binded a service as ejb,how can I use it?
For example,I use weblogic as the ejb container,how can I deploy the binded ejb service into J2EE environment?
  Also a question,what I need to write to make the service in SCA can be binded to ejb?The beanInterface? The homeInterface? The implementation of the bean? Or what others need I write?
   The composite file is as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<sca:composite xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0" xmlns:sca="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0"
               xmlns:dbsdo="http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/sca/databinding/sdo/1.0"
               name="serviceejb" targetNameSpace="http://com.comtop/demo/general">
  <sca:component name="GeneralServiceEJBComponent">
  <sca:implementation.java class="com.comtop.general.ejbbinding.GeneralServiceEJBImpl"/>
    <sca:service name="GeneralServiceEJB">
    <sca:interface.java interface="com.comtop.general.ejbbinding.GeneralEJB"/>
    </sca:service>
  </sca:component>
  <sca:service name="ServiceEJB" promote="GeneralServiceEJBComponent/GeneralServiceEJB">
  <sca:interface.java interface="com.comtop.general.ejbbinding.GeneralEJB"/>
    <sca:binding.ejb
     uri="corbaname:iiop:localhost:7001#GeneralEJB"
     homeInterface="com.comtop.general.ejbbinding.GeneralEJBHome"/>
  </sca:service>
</sca:composite>

 Hope your good news! Thanks a lot!!!

Re:Re: SCA service EJB binding