Posted to users@camel.apache.org by bvahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch> on 2011/12/09 10:21:27 UTC

Miss the official Announcement for the new Apache Camel PMC Chair

Hi,

accidentally last week on JIRA I realized that Christian Müller is the new
Apache Camel PMC Chair. Is there any good reason why this has not been
officially announced on the Wiki, or did I miss it?

IMHO the Camel users could be also interessted even about the non-technical
changes taking place in the Apache Camel community "releases" (when/why).

At this point I wish Christian good luck & success for this challenging role
he has taken over.

An Apache Camel user, Babak

Re: Miss the official Announcement for the new Apache Camel PMC Chair

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hello Babak!

Thanks for the good wishes. I will do my best and look forward for this
exciting work.

Best,
Christian