Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ji...@gmail.com on 2008/10/27 18:07:44 UTC

javadoc plugin

Greetings,

It sure would be nice if all of my listed <dependency>s could somehow
pass information to the javadoc plugin such that I am not forced to
manually enter <link>s for external API cross referencing. I'm up to
about 55 immediate dependencies already, in my largest maven project,
and this adds 55 extra lines I am too lazy to enter manually.. Anyone
know if this is possible? Thanks!