Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tony2010 <pu...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/18 10:03:56 UTC

Ant javac task on Maven Source directory

Hi,

 I am facing some issue with Running Ant javac task on Maven POM file.
(Maven 2.1 and Ant 1.7.1)
I am using Maven Ant Task.

My ant build.xml content.
  <artifact:pom id="maven.project" file="pom.xml" />
  <javac srcdir="${maven.project.build.sourceDirectory}" />

it gives me error saying that Maven Source directory not found.
srcdir "D:\maven\SampleApp\${project.basedir}\src\main\java" does not exist!

Is there any configuration that i am missing.

Any Help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.