Posted to user@struts.apache.org by struts lover <st...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/06 00:38:07 UTC

Struts JSF integration

Hello Everyone,

I just downloaded the struts-faces nightly build and
tried to integrate in my existing struts application.

I get the following error.

/virtual/addMember.jsp(10): Error in using tag library
uri='/WEB-INF/struts-faces.tld' prefix='s': The Tag
class 'org.apache.struts.faces.taglib.CommandLinkTag'
has no setter method corresponding to TLD declared
attribute 'actionListener', (JSP 1.1 spec, 5.4.1)
probably occurred due to an error in
/virtual/ForgotPassword.jsp line 10:
<%@ taglib prefix="s" uri="/WEB-INF/struts-faces.tld"
%>

I will appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Re: Struts JSF integration

Posted by gr...@intellicare.com.
struts lover <st...@yahoo.com> wrote on 10/05/2005 06:38:07 PM:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I just downloaded the struts-faces nightly build and
> tried to integrate in my existing struts application.
>
> I get the following error.
>
> /virtual/addMember.jsp(10): Error in using tag library
> uri='/WEB-INF/struts-faces.tld' prefix='s': The Tag
> class 'org.apache.struts.faces.taglib.CommandLinkTag'
> has no setter method corresponding to TLD declared
> attribute 'actionListener', (JSP 1.1 spec, 5.4.1)
> probably occurred due to an error in
> /virtual/ForgotPassword.jsp line 10:
> <%@ taglib prefix="s" uri="/WEB-INF/struts-faces.tld"
> %>
>
> I will appreciate any help.
>
> Thanks.

Hi there, you may want to look up the thread entitled "What to choose:
struts jsf shale" in the struts archives.. You may change your mind
regarding using the struts faces integration library perhaps ..?

my 2c/chavanni..:)
Geeta

Re: Struts JSF integration problem

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
you need to associate your ActionListener with a button take a look at this
jsp
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" prefix="h" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f" %>
<header...>
<form..>
<h:command_button id="submit" action="success"
     label="Submit" commandName="submit" >
       <f:action_listener
         type="foo.bar.FlightSearchActionListener"/>
   </h:command_button>

HTH
Martin-

Posted by struts lover <st...@yahoo.com>.
Hello Everyone,

I just downloaded the struts-faces nightly build and
tried to integrate in my existing struts application.

I get the following error.

/virtual/addMember.jsp(10): Error in using tag library
uri='/WEB-INF/struts-faces.tld' prefix='s': The Tag
class 'org.apache.struts.faces.taglib.CommandLinkTag'
has no setter method corresponding to TLD declared
attribute 'actionListener', (JSP 1.1 spec, 5.4.1)
probably occurred due to an error in
/virtual/ForgotPassword.jsp line 10:
<%@ taglib prefix="s" uri="/WEB-INF/struts-faces.tld"
%>