Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Mukesh Mediratta <me...@mail.nih.gov> on 2006/08/15 22:08:34 UTC

ServiceMixClientTest

I am trying to use ServiceMixClientTest class provided to use it to test
ServiceMix Components.

I am getting a message "TestBean" cannot be resolved.

Where can I find TestBean ?

Thanks
Mukesh Mediratta
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: ServiceMixClientTest

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The TestBean.java file is in the same folder as the
ServiceMixClientTest.java file,
i.e.: servicemix-core/src/test/java/org/apache/servicemix/client

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet