Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org> on 2016/07/13 13:41:49 UTC

Re: Sqoop Import using Merge-Key Column And Sqoop Merge using Merge-Key

Hi Julio,
it’s better to send such questions to dev@sqoop mailing list as the whole community can chime in and help you out. I’ve added the list now, however if you will need to follow up, you will need to sign up per our instructions at [1].

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://sqoop.apache.org/mail-lists.html