Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by José Antonio Sánchez <ge...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/28 14:03:48 UTC

Axis2 versions compatibility question

Hello, is there any backwards compatibility compromise in Axis2
versions? I've seen that a service generated with Axis2 1.0 is no
longer compatible with an installation of Axis2 1.1 since
org.apache.axis2.engine.DependencyManager.configureBusinessLogicProvider(obj,
msgContext.getOperationContext());

has been removed from Axis and it's a code that was introduced in
every generated skeleton and also the stub code generates errors.
Since Axis2 is going to be released in a short time, what kind of
backwards compatibility can we expect from that release respecting
Axis2 1.0 and 1.1?

--
Saludos.
José Antonio Sánchez