Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hammad Afridi <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2010/03/22 23:50:14 UTC

Domain Name and Multiple Stores in ofbiz

HI All,
I was trying to understand the catalog manager and got to know that ofbiz can provides multiple stores.My question is that is it possible to point a different domain name to each of the store.If yes then what are the option to do it.Thanks.

Regards,

Hammad Ali Khan Afridi

Mobile         0044 7534171187
MSN            hammadafridi82@hotmail.com
Yahoo!        hammadafridi@yahoo.com

Re: Domain Name and Multiple Stores in ofbiz

Posted by Hammad Afridi <ha...@yahoo.com>.
Yes thats what I want.I want to have multiple stores with common catalog and each store owner will have thier separate admin page. all the data will be common and the data which is not supposed to be shared we will handle that through application ourselves.

Yes I had a look at the catalog manager where we can have multiple stores but the onyl thing I am not sure how can I have each store mapped to one unique domain.

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hammad,