Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Shalitha Suranga <sh...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/19 18:49:11 UTC

[allura:tickets] Ticket 4645 discussion

Hi..
How about adding a tool tip which cosists ticket labels  or maby be simple select and when user hover on ticket status it will display. User can change status we will save using ajax request. but automated comment and status on page needs to be updated so we could do simple `location.reload()`

or is there a better way of doing this? This ticket is having 8 votes

---

** [tickets:#4645] One-step ticket status change**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Created:** Thu Aug 02, 2012 04:03 PM UTC by Rich Bowen
**Last Updated:** Fri Oct 19, 2018 06:48 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

It is currently two steps to change the status of a ticket and leave a comment about why that status is being changed. It would be a great time saver to be able to do both at once.

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/