Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Rich Morin <rd...@cfcl.com> on 2012/01/16 06:09:30 UTC

need help writing a SPARQL query

I need help writing a SPARQL query.  If this isn't the right
list to ask, suggestions would be appreciated.

-r

I'm getting a reasonable result for the question  "What Gems
were written by some of the same authors?":

PREFIX gi: <http://cfcl.com/RDF/SPARQLy/Gems/Gem#>
PREFIX gs: <http://cfcl.com/RDF/SPARQLy/Gems/Spec#>

SELECT DISTINCT ?gem
WHERE {
  gi:12_hour_time-0.0.3  gs:authors  ?authors .
  ?gem                   gs:authors  ?authors .
}
ORDER BY ?gem

| gem                                                       |
| <http://cfcl.com/RDF/SPARQLy/Gems/Gem#12_hour_time-0.0.3> |
| <http://cfcl.com/RDF/SPARQLy/Gems/Gem#12_hour_time-0.0.4> |

However, I'd also like to ask the question "What Gems were
written by _all_ of the same authors?".  Clues, anyone?
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     rdm@cfcl.com

Software system design, development, and documentation