Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by ModiPawan <pa...@agilent.com> on 2008/06/10 14:24:48 UTC

Jmeter2.3.1 JMS Publisher Problem

Hi Jmeter Community,

I am new to Jmeter. I am using Jmeter2.3.1. I want to perform some JMS test
using Jmeter.
I am using JMS publisher & provided following values for the fields

InitialContextFactory=
org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory
ProviderUrl= tcp://localhost:61616
ConnectionFactory= ConnectionFactory
Topic= example.MyTopic

My ActiveMQ server is also running in local machine.

Running my Jmeter publisher i am getting following error

2008/06/10 17:37:25 ERROR -
jmeter.protocol.jms.client.InitialContextFactory: JNDI error: mytopic

2008/06/10 17:37:25 ERROR - jmeter.protocol.jms.client.Publisher:
java.io.InterruptedIOException

If any one is aware of this problem then please share the solution with me

Thanks in advance.

with regards,
Pawan Modi

Re: Jmeter2.3.1 JMS Publisher Problem