Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> on 2004/05/12 18:50:25 UTC

plugins mailing list

Hi,

As activity is growing amongst the plugins I think it would be wise to
setup a separate plugin mailing list. The mail regarding maven2 is going
to increase exponentially over the next few days because I'm going to
open up confluence to users so they can view the use cases for maven2
and start providing input and the discussions about maven2 will move
more to this list. There is enough traffic now, I believe, to warrant a
separate mailing list for plugins.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

and sit softly on your shoulder ...

 -- Thoreau

Posted by Pete Kazmier <pe...@kazmier.com>.
+1

I agree.  Furthermore, I'd like to see the maven-plugin Jira issues also
move to this new list.

Pete

Posted by "Jeffrey D. Brekke" <jb...@wi.rr.com>.
+1

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.

Posted by Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@student.matnat.uio.no>.

On 12 May 2004 12:50:25 -0400, Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As activity is growing amongst the plugins I think it would be wise to
> setup a separate plugin mailing list. The mail regarding maven2 is going
> to increase exponentially over the next few days because I'm going to
> open up confluence to users so they can view the use cases for maven2
> and start providing input and the discussions about maven2 will move
> more to this list. There is enough traffic now, I believe, to warrant a
> separate mailing list for plugins.

--
Trygve

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
+1.

I'm also still sick of your m2 build messages coming to
dev@maven.apache.org.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting

Posted by Arnaud Heritier <ar...@laposte.net>.