Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2006/05/02 04:26:01 UTC

Java One - Who will be there?

Thought I'd start a thread to see which of the committers will be a Java One.  I seem to remember
seeing a note about getting together to discuss where we're at and where we're going  but I don't
remember seeing a whose who in the zoo list.  If your going to JavaOne could you reply back to this
note?

Matt

Re: Java One - Who will be there?

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
ditto.

On 5/2/06, Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> wrote:
> I'll be there.
>
> -dain
>
> On May 1, 2006, at 7:26 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:
>
> > Thought I'd start a thread to see which of the committers will be a
> > Java One.  I seem to remember seeing a note about getting together
> > to discuss where we're at and where we're going  but I don't
> > remember seeing a whose who in the zoo list.  If your going to
> > JavaOne could you reply back to this note?
> >
> > Matt

Hiram

Re: Java One - Who will be there?

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
I'll be there.

Re: Java One - Who will be there?

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
I'll be there

Re: Java One - Who will be there?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
I think I'm now arriving on Saturday too

--

James
-------

Re: Java One - Who will be there?

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
I'll be there

thanks
david jencks

Re: Java One - Who will be there?

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
I will be there :)

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: Java One - Who will be there?

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
I'll be there.

- sachin

Re: Java One - Who will be there?

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
Matt Hogstrom wrote:
> Thought I'd start a thread to see which of the committers will be a
> Java One.  I seem to remember seeing a note about getting together to
> discuss where we're at and where we're going  but I don't remember
> seeing a whose who in the zoo list.  If your going to JavaOne could
> you reply back to this note?
>
> Matt

I'll be there.

Re: Java One - Who will be there?

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 5/1/06, Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> wrote:
> Thought I'd start a thread to see which of the committers will be a Java One.  I seem to remember
> seeing a note about getting together to discuss where we're at and where we're going  but I don't
> remember seeing a whose who in the zoo list.  If your going to JavaOne could you reply back to this
> note?

I'll be there, arriving on Saturday.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
Apache ServiceMix - http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/
Castor - http://castor.org/

Re: Java One - Who will be there?

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
I will be "near by", but not actually attending the conference.

--jason

Re: Java One - Who will be there?

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
I'll be there.

Regards,
Alan

Re: Java One - Who will be there?

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On May 1, 2006, at 10:26 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> Thought I'd start a thread to see which of the committers will be a
> Java One.  I seem to remember seeing a note about getting together
> to discuss where we're at and where we're going  but I don't
> remember seeing a whose who in the zoo list.  If your going to
> JavaOne could you reply back to this note?

I'll be there

--kevan

Re: Java One - Who will be there?

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.