Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2003/09/11 22:46:41 UTC

[Revote] Hammett for committer

Let's do this right this time.  I would like to propose Hamilton Oliveira
as a committer to the Avalon project.  I think he has proven to have a
desire to work with our existing vision, and demonstrates competency in
development.  I value his input, and I think he can make a good addition
to the Avalon community.

VOTE:

[ ] +1
[ ] -1

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin

Re: [Revote] Hammett for committer

Posted by Leo Sutic <le...@apache.org>.
+1

/LS

Re: [Revote] Hammett for committer

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Let's do this right this time.  I would like to propose Hamilton Oliveira
> as a committer to the Avalon project.  I think he has proven to have a
> desire to work with our existing vision, and demonstrates competency in
> development.  I value his input, and I think he can make a good addition
> to the Avalon community.

VOTE:

[X] +1
[ ] -1

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org

Re: [Revote] Hammett for committer

Posted by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2003-09-11 at 16:46, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> Let's do this right this time.  I would like to propose Hamilton Oliveira
> as a committer to the Avalon project.  I think he has proven to have a
> desire to work with our existing vision, and demonstrates competency in
> development.  I value his input, and I think he can make a good addition
> to the Avalon community.

VOTE:

[X] +1
[ ] -1

--
 jaaron  <http://jadetower.org>

RE: [Revote] Hammett for committer

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> I would like to propose Hamilton Oliveira as a committer
> to the Avalon project.

VOTE:

[*] +1
[ ] -1