Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Jochim, Ingo" <In...@bautzen-it.de> on 2015/11/05 17:52:36 UTC

Cloudmonkey: get key and value pairs

Hi all,

I'd like to list my VMs with the key and value pairs I specified through the GUI.
Now I'm getting the key and the value as separate fields.
If I have more pairs I'm getting a separate area below the actual VM.

What is the best approach to list all the key value pairs for an object?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Ingo

AW: Cloudmonkey: get key and value pairs

Posted by "Jochim, Ingo" <In...@bautzen-it.de>.
Setting the display to json format made it to work for me.

Regards,
Ingo