Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ron Wingfield <rt...@archaxis.net> on 2003/02/02 20:38:14 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] McAfee VS Pro and apache 2.x

Oops, . . .see, I think I did it this time.  My last post was probably fired
off without drgging down the Format menu in Microsoft Outlook, and I
probably posted the following in html format.  I wish that there was some
way ( . . . perhaps there is?) to make "Plain Text" the default when I'm
working with this list.  Does anyone know?

Thanks,
Ron W.

Posted by Ron Wingfield <rt...@archaxis.net>.
Thanks for the tips.  I'm using MS Outlook Express 6+.  Before I pester
everyone with this off-topic subject, I'll do some homework (as in read
through the product's help files, etc.) .  Jeff Cohen has also volunteered
to help, but we'll keep it off the list.  Perhaps when I find a solution,
I'll post it to the list so that other users of "(viral)outbreak express"
and other html interfaces can benefit, too, therefore, promoting list
harmony!

I've got some weekend garage cleanup work to do, but I'll get back on the
experiment later.

Thanks again,
RW

> Oops, . . .see, I think I did it this time.  My last post was probably
fired
> off without drgging down the Format menu in Microsoft Outlook, and I
> probably posted the following in html format.  I wish that there was some
> way ( . . . perhaps there is?) to make "Plain Text" the default when I'm
> working with this list.  Does anyone know?

Ron,
try setting outlook's default for all email to text, or to ask before
sending.
( mozzilla, netscape, kmail ectera , all have this option. )
or check for html / text domain option settings, ( Mozilla / Netscape )
and set anything from @*apache.org to be text only domain.

I don't have a copy of (viral)outbreak express to check what options
there are in it. ;)

Re: [users@httpd] McAfee VS Pro and apache 2.x

Posted by "J. Greenlees" <ja...@shaw.ca>.