Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by saravanan kannappan <sk...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/27 02:17:20 UTC

Kafka mirror maker help

Hello,

I'm setting up mirror maker for kafka however it doesn't  help
can you guide me some steps or else share the model shell script to execute
the mirror maker ?

highly appreciated your help.

Thanks
Sara

Re: Kafka mirror maker help

Posted by Peter Bukowinski <pm...@gmail.com>.
I run instances of Mirror Maker as supervisord tasks (http://supervisord.org <http://supervisord.org/>). I’d recommend looking into it. In addition to letting you sidestep the service issue, supervisord watches the processes and can auto-restart them if they stop for any reason.

—
Peter Bukowinski

Re: Kafka mirror maker help

Posted by Peter Bukowinski <pm...@gmail.com>.