Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/26 21:29:00 UTC

Help with scm url format

I'm having trouble wtih the source-repository.html page for a project
with an internal Subversion repository available only over svn://.

    <scm>
<developerConnection>scm:svn:svn://example.org/repos/irm/project/trunk</developerConnection>
    </scm>

It generates:

Everyone can access the Subversion repository via HTTPS, but
Committers must checkout the Subversion repository via HTTPS.

$ svn checkout svn://example.org/repos/irm/project/trunk project

If there is no <connection> element, it shouldn't print "Everyone can
access the Subversion repository" (they can't.)  It should just say
'Committers must checkout the Subversion repository via SVN.'

I've read these:
   http://maven.apache.org/scm/scm-url-format.html
   http://maven.apache.org/scm/subversion.html

Do I just have the url format wrong?  I think it's the same as the
first example on the subversion page (second link.)

Wendy

Re: Help with scm url format

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Done. http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPIR-52

--
Wendy

Re: Help with scm url format

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Wendy Smoak a écrit :
> I'm having trouble wtih the source-repository.html page for a project
> with an internal Subversion repository available only over svn://.
>
>    <scm>
> <developerConnection>scm:svn:svn://example.org/repos/irm/project/trunk</developerConnection>
>
>    </scm>
>
> It generates:
>
> Everyone can access the Subversion repository via HTTPS, but
> Committers must checkout the Subversion repository via HTTPS.
>
> $ svn checkout svn://example.org/repos/irm/project/trunk project
>
> If there is no <connection> element, it shouldn't print "Everyone can
> access the Subversion repository" (they can't.)  It should just say
> 'Committers must checkout the Subversion repository via SVN.'

It's a bug, please file an issue.

> I've read these:
>   http://maven.apache.org/scm/scm-url-format.html
>   http://maven.apache.org/scm/subversion.html
>
> Do I just have the url format wrong?  I think it's the same as the
> first example on the subversion page (second link.)

Your scm url is correct

Emmanuel