Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Joe Stein <cr...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/25 05:42:34 UTC

[VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.2-incubating (Candidate 2)

Hello,

This is the second candidate for the third incubator release for Apache
Kafka, version 0.7.2-incubating.

This release fixes the following issues
http://people.apache.org/~joestein/kafka-0.7.2-incubating-candidate-2/RELEASE-NOTES.html

The only change to RC2 from RC1 was in packaging and removing the
./clients/ directory.

*** Please download, test and vote by Thursday September, 28th, 9pm PDT ***

Release artifacts to be voted upon:
https://people.apache.org/~joestein/kafka-0.7.2-incubating-candidate-2/

The tag (off the 0.7.2 branch) for release artifacts:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kafka/tags/kafka-0.7.2-incubating-candidate-2

Kafka's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kafka/KEYS

/*
Joe Stein
http://www.linkedin.com/in/charmalloc
*/

Re: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.2-incubating (Candidate 2)

Posted by Joe Stein <cr...@gmail.com>.
yeah, thats nuts ... fixing ... rc3 coming

--

/*

Posted by Chris Douglas <cd...@apache.org>.