Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Mark Fortner <ph...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/17 16:43:51 UTC

[VFS] Committer Privileges

Hi Henri,
I saw your posts earlier about the bugs you've found.  Are you using
FindBugs to locate these?  Mario mentioned that he was going to be
tied up for a while.  Are there other committers to the project that
would be able to fix these bugs?  Do you have class and line numbers
or patches to address them?

Regards,

Mark Fortner

Re: [VFS] Committer Privileges

Posted by Mark Fortner <ph...@gmail.com>.
I wonder if it would be possible to add FindBugs to the automated builds?

Mark

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.