Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by "Bartlett, David HLTH:EX" <Da...@gov.bc.ca> on 2006/02/01 23:30:10 UTC

xsdconfig

	Since my xml delimiter issue was solved so easily when I thought it was going
to be a next to impossible task I thought I'd pass on another issue I had given up on.

	Part of what we want to do with this project is customize the names of the classes
that are generated because the default names are godawful. I was able to do it with
JAXB no problem (one of the few things that actually worked) but was not able to do it
with the xsdconfig file. My guess is that the xsdconfig customization only works on tags declared
as elements in the xsd while the ones we want to change are defined as complex types.

	For example, currently the the following

			<xs:complexType name="QUPC_IN000001CA.MCCI_MT000100CA.Message">

	is causing the following classes to be generated

				QUPC_IN000001CAMCCI_MT000100CAMessage
				QUPC_IN000001CAMCCI_MT000100CAMessageImpl

	when we would like the following to be created

				Message
				MessageImpl

	Is that possible?

	David Bartlett
	IT Advisory Professional
	Contracted Resource to: Managed Operations, KMT
	Ministry of Health
	Tel: (250) 952-6462  Fax: (250) 952-6893
      Email: David.Bartlett@gov.bc.ca