Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/07 05:55:47 UTC

Mailing list - question about whitelisting an email id

Hi,

We have a user from China who is trying to mail our dev list (
dev@flex.apache.org)  (S)he is using an email id from the qq.com domain.
And are posting through the Nabble mirror.  They cannot use gmail because
it is blocked.

The problem is that all their emails are being marked as spam and is
getting moderated.  I have been moderating all their emails, but it has
come to point where I think this is a serious bottleneck.

I don't know why it is getting marked as spam, because of Nabble or because
of the domain the email is coming from.

In any case, is there a way to permanently whitelist that particular email
id?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Om

Re: Mailing list - question about whitelisting an email id

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
This is a typical email I get.  I don't see that explanation?

==================================

To approve:
   dev-accept-1449456511.10155.jlnpljaofiahobenpijo@flex.apache.org
To reject: