Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2005/08/31 21:13:20 UTC

Re: BLOB : java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Craig Russell wrote:

> Of course, since we use DRDA, we would have to see if that protocol
> supports blob streaming...

Yes it does. The issue is with our writeStream methods they take a
length parameter which they use but don't actually write out.  See the
issue DERBY-326 for details

I am sending this to derby-dev with  a bcc of derby-user so this thread
can get redirected to the development list where it belongs.  If you
want to join this discussion, see you on derby-dev.

Kathey

Re: BLOB : java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Posted by Grégoire Dubois <gr...@online.fr>.
Thank you.