Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Thomas Driessen <th...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/21 14:45:12 UTC

Websockets in felix.http?

Hi,

I wanted to ask if Websockets are supported by felix.http like servlets
are, which means I only have to annotate my class with

@ServerEndpoint("/path")

and it will get registered automatically.

Kind regards,
Thomas

Re: Websockets in felix.http?

Posted by Thomas Driessen <th...@ds-lab.org>.
Sorry for the last incomplete post:

my buildpath looks like :

-buildpath: \
osgi.core;version=6.0,\
osgi.cmpn;version=6.0,\
javax.servlet;version=3.1,\
org.eclipse.emf.common,\
org.eclipse.emf.texo,\
org.eclipse.emf.ecore,\
org.eclipse.emf.texo.server,\
org.eclipse.emf.texo.datagenerator,\
javax.persistence,\
javax.websocket-api;version=1.1,\
org.apache.felix.http.jetty;version=3.1

I don't know if it's a good practice to depend on
org.apache.felix.http.jetty directly, but otherwise I can't resolve classes
like import org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.
I assumed that the WebSocketServerContainerInitializer is in the same
bundle, but it doesn't get resolved. Am I missing something?

Also, in your example you commented, that the implementation of the doGet()
is just a hack. Is there any other possible solutino to get the
ServerContatiner initialized?

Kind regards,
Thomas

Re: Websockets in felix.http?