Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by John Hite <jh...@appsecinc.com> on 2010/02/18 18:38:24 UTC

Spring 3.0 Support

Does CXF support Spring 3.0? Does anyone have any experience with using CXF with Spring 3.0?

Thanks,
John

Re: Spring 3.0 Support

Posted by Matthew Inger <ma...@gmail.com>.
On second thought, upon doing a fresh build, there's a few compile issues to
work out, so I wouldn't assume everything would just work out of the box.

Re: Spring 3.0 Support

Posted by Matthew Inger <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Spring 3.0 Support

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Thu February 18 2010 12:38:24 pm John Hite wrote:
> Does CXF support Spring 3.0? Does anyone have any experience with using CXF
> with Spring 3.0?
>
> Thanks,
> John

With 2.2.6, we did some testing and fixed a bunch of things related to Spring
3.   We have a spring3 profile in the maven build that now tests it.   After
2.2.6, we did find one more issue relating to setting a task executor in the
JMS transport.   That's now fixed on the branches.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org