Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by th...@ascentialsoftware.com on 2002/04/14 20:34:28 UTC

StreamTransform with Visual C++ .NET

Hi there,

I am trying to make the StreamTransform example (from Xalan-C_1_3-win32.zip)
with Visual C++ .NET (VC++ 7.0)
I can compile it fine but when I execute it I get the following error:

Fatal Error at (file , line 1, column 1): The main XML document cannot be
empty
StreamTransform Error:
The main XML document cannot be empty

Seems to be a problem with the handling of the stream. If I do not use
stream (but reference the xml and xsl file directly), everything works fine.
Same exact code compiled in VC++6.0 is working fine.

Any ideas?

Thomas