Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2007/04/04 21:14:43 UTC

Removing dependency on SCA C&I annotations in runtime modules

Module modules/impl-java-xml currently depends on the SCA Java C&I
annotations. I would like to remove that dependency on the annotations
as it does not seem necessary now the annotation processor does not need
to be an SCA component anymore. If there's no objection I will clean
that up later today or tomorrow.

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: Removing dependency on SCA C&I annotations in runtime modules

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
Raymond Feng wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The annotation dependency will be required for the processors that
> deal with the annotations, for example, ReferenceProcessor will need
> to access @Reference. Where should we place the these processors? I
> thought impl-java-impl is the module reponsible to parse annotations.
>
> Thanks,
> Raymond
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean-Sebastien Delfino"
> <js...@apache.org>

Good point :) so I guess we need the dependency on the SCA annotations
because this is the module actually reading the annotations in SCA Java
component implementation classes.

But this kind of dependency and usage of the annotations can be cleaned
up, right?
@EagerInit
public abstract class ImplementationProcessorExtension implements
ImplementationProcessor {
}