Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by ca...@philips.com on 2003/04/03 15:50:57 UTC

does Xerces-C support XPointer?

okei, I search the mail archives with the keyword 'xpointer' and found the same question posted in May 2001 with the answer NO. Hope there's a change now...

if it is still not supported, which a kinda suspected since it's not listed as a feature: ARCK. Anyone can suggest me a cross-platform XML parser that support it?

and if it now is supported, to my majorMajorMAJOR relief, where can I find the API, docs, samples, etc etc.. :)

thx!
cath

RE: does Xerces-C support XPointer?

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@decisionsoft.com>.
I don't know of any either. There was some talk on about making Pathan 1
support xpointer. I will try to chase up the person who suggested it and
see if they got anywhere.

Gareth

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, Erik Rydgren wrote:

> Well no. Xerces does not support XPointer.
> And me personally doesn't know any other cross platform XML parser that
> does.
> Anyone else that does?
>
> / Erik

Gareth Reakes, Head of Product Development  +44-1865-203192
DecisionSoft Limited                        http://www.decisionsoft.com
XML Development and Services

RE: does Xerces-C support XPointer?