Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2003/12/02 19:15:17 UTC

nominate Jun Yang

I'd like to nominate Jun Yang as a committer to the Jetspeed project.
I consider Jun' s contributions outstanding in a very short period of
time.
He has contributed:

1. the Cornerstone framework (J2)
2. Drag and Drop customizer (J1)
3. Delay rendering portlet (J1)

I know Jun has not been active on the list for a long time, but during
that time he has been done an excellent job answering questions on
Cornerstone and his other contributions.
The Cornerstone framework is a large set of code.
We really need him working on this without having to send patches.

My vote for Jun is +1

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software