Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Andrew Wang <an...@cloudera.com> on 2017/10/27 18:59:49 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer: Sammi Chen

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that the Sammi Chen has accepted the Apache Hadoop
PMC's invitation to become a committer. Please join me in welcoming Sammi
to our community!

Best,
Andrew

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer: Sammi Chen

Posted by Wei Yan <yw...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Sammi!

Posted by Junping Du <jd...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats, Sammi!

Thanks,

Junping

Posted by Xiao Chen <xi...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Sammi!

Posted by Zhihai Xu <zh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Sammi!

Posted by John Zhuge <jo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Sammi !!

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 2:07 PM, Lei Xu <le...@cloudera.com> wrote:

> Congratulation, Sammi!
>
> On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 11:59 AM, Andrew Wang <an...@cloudera.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I'm pleased to announce that the Sammi Chen has accepted the Apache
> Hadoop
> > PMC's invitation to become a committer. Please join me in welcoming Sammi
> > to our community!
> >
> > Best,
> > Andrew
>

> --
> Lei (Eddy) Xu
> Software Engineer, Cloudera

John

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer: Sammi Chen

Posted by Lei Xu <le...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulation, Sammi!

Posted by Sunil G <su...@apache.org>.
Hearty Congrats Sammi

- Sunil

Posted by "Chen, Sammi" <sa...@intel.com>.
Thanks Andrew for the announcement.

It’s my great honor to become a member of the community.

Thanks all for your kind guide and help to me in the past and in future!

Bests,
Sammi

Posted by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Sammi!